Anna Medical College is one of the most prestigious Colleges of Mauritius. It is situated in Montagne Blanche, Mauritius. It is a private medical college that offers clinical postings at FLACQ Hospitals of the country. This College and research center has soon started postgraduate courses, nursing training, and other Allied programs to power and health sector of the nation and provide direct employment to the locals. After launching P.G Courses it has attracted many foreign students around the world for pursuing higher studies.
College’s Vision is to be the center of Excellence in Education and Healthcare in accordance with international standards and its mission is to be the most preferred destination of the students for their higher medical studies. University has occupied with all modern infrastructure with the best facilities of education and healthcare.
University offers courses at Bachelor, Masters, and Ph.D. courses in a different subject.
University Name: Anna Medical College
Location: Montange Blanche, Mauritius.
Courses Duration: 5+1 year Internship ( compulsory ).
Courses Fee Structure: 43.5 Lac.
Basic Eligibility Criteria: 10+2 basic education system.
Nationality: Both national and international acceptance.
Accepted Education: NEET Accepted.
University Courses and programs
Anna is a multicultural college that offers several types of courses U.G and P.G level. Courses offered by this university are affiliated by the medical authorities of many countries for its excellence. we have mentioned some important faculties of college;
- Faculty of General medicine.
- Faculty Preventive Medicine.
- Faculty of Pharmacy.
- Faculty of Surgery.
- Faculty of Radiology.
- Faculty of Pathology.
- Faculty of Physiology.
- Faculty of Anesthesiology.
- Faculty of Pediatrics.
- Faculty of Obstetrics.
- Faculty of Dermatology.
- Faculty of Post Graduate.
- Faculty of Hygienic Care.
- Faculty of Dentistry.
- Faculty of Nursing.
Anna Medical College Admission Procedure and Eligibility criteria
Admission in any medical college will be based on the merits obtained by the candidate during the examination and performance during an interview. Candidate must have NEET qualified for taking admission in this college.
- To take admission, candidates required to fulfill the eligibility criteria maintained by the administrative body of the college. Students must have NEET qualified.
- Student’s minimum age should be 17 years old.
- Candidate must have passed their schooling with subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- Candidate must have Passed their 10+2 secondary education with at least 60% marks secured.
- Eligibility criteria may vary from University.
Authorization and Accreditation of Anna College
- Because of its excellent performance and training college has listed and recognized by many re-known agencies like;
- Medical Council of India.
- World Health Organization.
- Global Alliances of Medical Education.
- International Medical education directory.
- Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates.
- A valid passport (visa).
- Birth Certificate.
- Medical insurance.
- Eligibility Certificate.
- 10 passport size photographs.
- Medical certificate from a registered Doctor.
- Original Educational Documents.
- A Letter of migration for studies from Mauritius education authority.