Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan
The Asian Medical Institute is located in city Kant, Kyrgyzstan, which is 20 km far from country capital Bishkek and 40 km from Manas International Airport. It’s well connected with transportation modes, mainly by road.
This means that Indian students are eligible to sit for screening test after completion of the medical degree here. The college is recognized by Medical Council of India and WHO
The hostels are centrally heated and rooms are available on sharing basis. The college has a separate hostel for Indian students and separate hostel of boys and girls. Indian food is served to the students at the hostel mess.
Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan Facilities
- Faculty of Dentistry.
- Faculty of Nursing.
- Faculty of Medicine.
- Faculty of preparatory Courses.
- Faculty of Humanities.
- Faculty of Surgery.
- Faculty of Physiology.
- Faculty of Histology.
- Faculty of Pediatrics.
- Institute Name :- Asian Medical university, kyrgyzstan.
- Location :- Kant, Kyrgyzstan.
- Establishment :- In the Year 2004.
- Basic Eligibility :- 10 + 2 Basic Education.
- Nationality :- Both National and International.
- Medium of Instruction :- English Language.
- Course Duration :- 5 + 1 Year Internship ( Compulsory ).
- 10th And 12th Mark Sheets
- School Leaving Certificate
- Valid Passport
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- NEET Result
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photo\
Accreditation and Authorization of University.
PM&DC and N.MC screening tests. The Asian Medical Institute Diploma is a recognized qualification in other countries for the purposes of practicing medicine. The Asian Medical Institute, Kyrgyzstan is listed in the Avicenna Directory for medicine, faimer and also recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kyrgyzstan. It received its recognition from the Ministry of Health, Kyrgyzstan Republic to train medical professionals, mostly for foreign countries. ASMI students and graduates are eligible for M.C.I, PM&DC and N.MC screening tests.