BSc Nursing Admission: Course & Eligibility Criteria
Nursing an outline
Nursing could be a wide term because it isn’t solely Science, in addition, because of the art of taking care of a man and guaranteeing the interest of the citizenry. there’s an important role of Nurse in preventing ill-persons, sicks, or wounded and heal their injuries and promoting health. Their square measure over a hundred job Opportunities sorted below 5 classes for the brilliant Career in Nursing.
Nursing is specialized at dissentent|a special|a unique|a distinct} level and their works conjointly differ in step with their field as a Nurse works below a doctor, primarily diagnose the matter of the patient and supply the right medication.
Characteristic of Nurses
• A Nurse ought to be to blame for their job or profession and the way to treat every allotted patient and taking care of them.
• It is mandatory for every and each nurse to be attentive and be accessible to the patient 24*7 around the clock.
• As the role of Nurse is incredibly noblest and that they use to represent the department of health care in order that they need to be influence temperament and sensitivity toward all patients.
BSc Nursing Admission
Bachelor of Science in Nursing could be a course associated with taking care of sick persons patiently and care. This field is ideal for all people who wish to serve society. it’s a protracted four years skilled college man course. It doesn’t involve solely the educational studies however it conjointly covers coaching sessions for betterment within the perspective field. it’s the worthiest job profession that aims to serve the complete society that covers families, communities, or somebody person.
BSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria
For BSc nursing admission, aspirants square measure welcome UN agency have completed their 10+2 with cathartic, Chemistry, and Biology. The Indian Nursing Council is the approved and regulative body for Nursing Courses in India.
• Admission is finished on the idea of 10+2 performance and it’s followed by the private interview.
• There isn’t any age bar for admission.
Nursing Courses Details
Generally, the BS.C nursing course is Four years long however it varies from faculty to school as per their rules. there’s a high demand for Nurses in India thanks to the spreading hospitals, clinics, and awareness a couple of healthy and sanitary lifestyle to date the demand for nursing courses conjointly will increase.
|Courses in Nursing||Years|
|BS.C Nursing (Basic)||4 years|
|BS.C Nursing (Post Basic)||2 years|
|Diploma in General Nursery and Midwifery||3 years|
|Diploma in auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery||2 years|
|MS.C in Nursing||2 years|
|M.Phil in Nursing||1 year|
|Ph.D. in Nursing||3-5 years|
MSc Nursing Admission
MS.C Nursing Course may be a Post Graduation course of 2 years. It deals with the specialized branch of the Nursing profession like OB and medical specialty Nursing, workers nurse, Nursing educator, Nurse Assistant, Nurse Supervisor, etc. The candidate WHO has completed their B.Sc from a recognized institute will apply for this course. this is often the simplest course for all people who area unit keenly curious about Medicines and Serving folks for upbeat and rising health by medication.
MSc Nursing eligibility
• Interested Candidates should have completed their graduation from a recognized University and secure the valid marks for admission in post-graduation.
• Generally, the admission relies on the performance of baccalaureate.C scores however some faculties or institutes could hold their own examination for the Admission method. Otherwise, there are no prescribed Entrance Exams for Nursing Courses.
Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM admission)
Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery maybe a pair of years underneath graduate medical nursing level course. It deals with the care department and provides the power of sleek and relevant service to the individual, families, or society. It’s main otherwise you will say basic operate is to require care of mother and baby throughout and when gestation time. Nurses area unit demanded in any respect health sectors like Hospitals, NGOs, Clinics, Railways, and DoD.
ANM course eligibility
The basic Eligibility for AMN Course is mentioned below;
• The admission method for AMN courses is completely different in each faculty however largely admission is completed on the performance of 10+2.
• Age limit ought to be seventeen years previous.
• Candidate should have secure [40% for ST/SC] and forty fifths for General classes.
• Candidate has completed their educational activity with the PCB subjects.
General Nurse Midwifery (GNM Admission)
GMN or General Nurse Midwifery maybe a three years and half-dozen months-long skilled course. This course is intended to coach and prepare the Nurses to supply the graceful functioning setting to the care sector for treating the sick or wounded persons. The consistent of GNM may apply for higher studies in a very specific branch whereas serving society.GNM courses area unit therefore ready to provide the final Nurses WHO will work expeditiously and capable of coping with the part of care and such alternative health organization.