Jalalabad State University
Jalal-Abad State University – JaSU was founded on April 2, 1993 in the city of Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan on the basis of already functioning educational institutions. This is a public institution designed to provide higher education in following fields: Medical, Electronics, Energy, Construction, Agro-industrial complex.
In that approximately 1000 students from countries such as India, Iran, Israel, Kazakhstan, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestine, Syria, Turkey, Turkmenistan, the United States, and Uzbekistan. Producing specialists with high education in the following 54 fields and with secondary professional education in 12 fields.
Faculties of Jalalabad State University
- Faculty of Nursing.
- Faculty of Medicine.
- Business and pedagogical Faculty.
- Kara-Koi Technical faculty.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Physical Training and Sport.
- Tash- Komur Technological Faculty.
- Preparatory Studies.
- Computer Sciences.
- Mayluu – Suu Electro Mechanical Engineer.
Jalal Abad State University is the merger of the Zoological Veterinary School and Jalal Abad Pedagological School. The main campus with medical faculty is located in Jalalabad. Other campuses are located in the outskirts of the city.
- General Medicine, MBBS Degree, Which is a 6 year program.
- Nursing Course.
- Physical Education.
- Eligibility criteria include a pass in the school education in 10+2 pattern, with a minimum score of 50 % in aggregate in the major subjects as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Students shall provide all certificates that authenticate their qualification while sending an application for admission. It includes mark sheets, school leaving certificate, etc.
- Students should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in each of the main subjects, PCB respectively.
Highlights of Medical College
- The course is offered in English medium. There is no requirement to study the local language as a part of this medical curriculum. It is easy to become a part of the medical course for international and Indian students.
- Many hospitals have affiliation with the university. Jalalabad City Hospital and Jalalabad Provincial Hospital are the main part of the MBBS program. Students get the clinical classes and training program share a fair part of practice from these medical centers.
- After completion of MBBS in Jalalabad State Medical University, students can opt to study a postgraduate program in the same university.
- Students get great exposure and immense experience in diagnosing cases as part of the training.
- Cost of MBBS is very low.