Based primarily in Kazan, Tatarstan, Russia, the Kazan State Medical University (KSMU) is a federal university made up of nine faculties.
azan State Medical University is a multifunctional and multi-levelled state institution of higher learning in medicine. It meets both personal and social needs in acquiring education in medicine, in developing biomedical and clinical sciences, as well as broadening scientific knowledge of medical sciences. KSMU functions on the basis of self-governance and belongs to the system of Higher Education and Scientific Research of the Ministry of Health of Russia.The highest body or KSMU self governance is academic council with university’s regulations. On March 6, 1994, the university was issued with a license number 16 G – 235 by the State Committee of Russian Federation of Higher Education which grants the right to perform activities in the field of professional education. Under the auspices of Kazan State Medical University there work a pharmaceutical and two medical colleges in Kazan, one medical college Mary EI Republic, lycee and biomedical classes on the secondary school basis.
Why Join Kazan State Medical University :-
- Kazan State Medical University is the third oldest Medical University in Russia after Moscow and St. Petersburg.
- Government funded University.
- Only university in Kazan, recognized by Election Commission For Foreign Medical Graduates (USA).
- Only university in Kazan which is recognized by the Ministry of Healthcare & Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
- Only university in Kazan, recognized by the WHO, listed in the World Directory of Medical Schools (AVICENNA Directory for Medicine).
Only university in Kazan, recognized by leading medical councils viz. AMC, GMC, MCI etc.
key Highlights of Kazan State Medical University
- Kazan state Medical University has Affordable fee Structure.
- Kazan State Medical University is Recognized Unioversity, Approved by MCI & Recognized by Global Medical Organization.
- Practical Education Based on Highest Medical Standards.
Objective of Kazan state Medical University
- To provide education programs supporting individuals in the free development.
- To establish competent and confident students who can handle all the aspects of their career path successfully.
- To provide standard education to each coming student despite nationality or religion.
Faculties of Kazan State Medical university
- Faculty of General Medicine.
- Faculty of Dentistry.
- Faculty of Pediatrics.
- Faculty of Pharmacy.
- Faculty of Nursing.
- Faculty of Preventive Medicine.
Eligibility Criteria Of Kazan State Medical University
- 50% marks in Physics<chemistry and biology is required.
- Must have passed out in English.
- For reserved category 45% marks.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years of age.
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Original Passport
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photographs with white background
On the confirmation by the respective university, there will be an issue of official invitation by the department of Federal migration service of the Russian Federation.