This University is famous among the medical seekers for their core educational pedagogy. The renowned faculties of this university always focus on the enhancement of medical skills. The excellent medical training program is laid out for the students every year. The high standard of education is another reason behind the popularity of this university. In addition to this, the healthy balance in the teacher-student ratio of 2:20 assures you of individual care. This university gets its approval from the prestigious medical authorities like MCI, UNESCO. This assures the students for having a globally recognized degree from here. The high FMGE passing percentage is another reason for the Indian students to study here. The professors, experienced faculties propagate the enhancement of personal skills also. The international seminars, events help the candidates to get global exposure here. Moreover, this university is enriched with research institutes, hostels, and polyclinics for the candidates. Along with basic amenities, a hostel facility is provided to the students. The multicultural aspects, a friendly gesture of the professor allows an influx of 25,000 students. So, it is worth you to invest in this university for having a medical degree. So. if you won’t accomplish your dream of becoming a doctor, you can study here. Kursk State Medical University was founded in the year 1935. The University the medium of engfalls under the top 10 best medical universities of Russia. KSMU was the first in medicine through the medium of English to its students.
KURSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY AT A GLANCE
Intake for MBBS percentage for MBBS in Kursk State Medical University = September
Minimum percentage for MBBS in Kursk State Medical University = 50% in PCB
NEET Requirement = Yes with Qualifying Marks.
Processing Time for MBBS Admission at Kursk State Medical University = 45-60 Days.
Duration = 5+1 Years
Recognition = MCI and WHO Approved.
ACCREDITATION AND RECOGNITION OF KURSK STATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- United State Medical Licensing Examination (UNESCO)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- General Medical Council of the United Kingdom (GMC)
- The American Medical Association of the United States of America (AMA)
FACULTIES OF UNIVERSITY
- International Students Faculty.
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical
- Faculty of Stomatology
- Faculty of Paediatrics
- Medico Prevention Faculty
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Transfer Certificate
- 6 Passport-size photographs
- Migration Certificate
- Medical insurance and HIV reports by recognised hospital
- Eligibility certificate issued by Medical council of India/if NEET not Passed as of 2019.