Enam Medical College, Bangladesh
There are up to 50% seats reserved for the foreigner candidates. Institute academic activities are empowered by the experienced faculty and skilled team of professors; they guide junior& middle teachers and trainees. nstitute has got Accreditation by the Ministry of Health and family welfare, University of Dhaka and Bangladesh Medical &Dental Council. Course offered at AMC are recognized by the Medical Council of India, IMED, FAIMER, WHO, and AVISHNA.
Benifits of EMC
- Courses and programs offered in the university are approved by MCI and WHO.
- Fees structure of the college is low priced as compared by other medical institutes of the country.
- The college has highly experienced and skilled faculty members and they serve as an essential part of Institution growth and improvement.
- College is located at the capital city of Bengal.
- It is one of the most popular medical university of Bangladesh.
- College curriculum is designed as similar to the International Education Standard.
- AMC offers equipped infrastructure, modern learning aids, updated scientific technologies, modified labs for practice, etc.
- The college has a large alumni network shattered allover and it basically focuses on the practical knowledge and personality development of students.
Faculties of EMC
- Faculty of General medicine.
- Faculty of Forensic Medicine.
- Faculty of Biochemistry.
- Faculty of Anatomy.
- Faculty of Pathology.
- Faculty of Microbiology.
- Faculty of Pharmacology.
- Faculty of Community Medicine.
- Faculty of Anesthesiology.
- Faculty of Gynecology.
- Faculty of Neurology.
- Faculty of Radiology.
- Faculty of Physiology.
- Faculty of Pediatrics.
- Faculty of Cardiology.
- Faculty of Urology.
- Faculty of Surgery.
- Faculty of Skin and VD.
- Faculty of ENT.
Highlights of College
University/ College Name :- Enam Medical College.
Authorization :- Approved by MCI and WHO
NEET Examination :- It’s Mandatory
Location :- Dhaka
Course Duration :- 5 + 1 year Internship.
Nationality :- Both National Internship
Basic Eligibility :- 10 + 2 Basic Education
Anam is a reputed medical institute in a country known for its best infrastructure and excellent education. The college has acknowledged by re-known organizations in the world. College is accredited by the Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council and the University of Dhaka. It is also recognized by the Medical Council of India, WHO, IMED, FAIMER, and AVISHNA.
Students must have their mark sheets and original certificates for approving eligibility. After testing documents equivalent certificate will be issued by the DGHS Mohakhali. Admission of the candidates will be based on the merits. Students must have NEET qualified a secure a valid scores and have at least 7 as GPA Aggregate in “O” and “A” level examination.
Students must have passed with at least 70% marks in total subjects. Student’s age should be 17 years or as on 31 December at the time of admission. Students must have qualified NEET examination and secured valid scores and he/she must have completed his higher secondary education from a recognized board or University with subjects Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology.