New Vision University
New Vision University is a private research center of Georgia located in Tbilisi. NVU aims at increasing human abilities through quality education, personality development, leadership, by sharing knowledge and thereby expanding skill and values.NVU vision is to provide a getaway for a bright future to the eligible students by promoting high-quality education, innovation, and collaboration with the best organization and develop & spread innovative ideas and serve the society. New Vision University is may be another good option to study MBBS in Georgian universities.
Every year a large pool of students come to the campus for admission but only a few students will get the chance to study here. Over 1000 students approach NVU to belong form 25 different countries.NVU comprises the team of over 400 members including Professors, Scholars, and trainers. NVU deliver courses leads to graduate and postgraduate degrees and some specialized programs.
Faculties of University
- Faculty of Dentistry.
- Faculty of Medicine.
- Faculty of Histology.
- Faculty of Pediatrics.
- Faculty of Physiology.
- Faculty of Preventive Medicine.
- Faculty of Medical Rehabilitation and Nursing Care.
- Faculty of Human Anatomy.
- Faculty of Pathology.
- Faculty of Postgraduate Courses.
- Faculty of Surgery.
Highlights of University
University Name :- New Vision University.
Location :- Tbilisi, Georgia.
Basic Eligibility :- 10 + 2 Education System.
Nationality :- Both National and International.
Course Duration :- 5 + 1 Year Internship Compulsory.
- Candidate must have obtained at least 50% marks in 10+2 examination or any other equivalent examination.
- His / Her age should be 17 years old or on 31st December at the time of admission.
- There is no upper age limit.
- The student must have passed the NEET examination.
- Candidates have passed with the Subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as the main subject.
- Students must seek a good academic performance.