National Medical College, Birganj
College’s main aim is to provide the world with the best doctors and Specialists of Medicine and so it facilitates every student with a high-quality education, Modern equipment, innovative technology, and advanced learning system for rapid growth and Development. College was affiliated with the Tribhuwan University located at Kathmandu and recognized by the Medical Council of Nepal an International Institution for medical education.
By taking their objectives and aims college authority has set their study Curriculum in accordance with international parameters and norms laid down by the national and international medical agencies for medical education.
College offers various courses and programs that lead to graduate and post Graduate higher degree’s recognized by Tribhuwan University and have high value and universally acceptance.
It is Located in P.O BOX NO: 78, Birgunj, Nepal.
University/College Name :- National Medical College, Nepal.
Location :- Birgunj.
Establishment :- In the year 2001.
Course Duration :- 5 + 1 year Internship Compulsory.
Basic Eligibility :- 10 + 2 Basic Education.
Examination :- NEET
Nationality :- Both National and international.
Facilities of College
- Faculty of Medical Science
- Faculty of Human Anatomy
- Faculty of Pharmacology
- Faculty of pathology
- Faculty of Microbiology
- Faculty of Nursing
- Faculty of Forensic Medicine
- Faculty of Clinical Studies
- Faculty of Community Medicine
- Faculty of Surgery
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- College occasionally organized filed visit for real experience and full exposure in their relative field.
- It is a multi-professional college and equipped with all the latest infrastructure including hospital, security, Bank and Police Station
- The college building was housed in an urban setting with world-class infrastructure modern types of equipment, ventilated classrooms, futuristic technology, and advanced learning and teaching aids.
- College provides a separate hostel facility to Boys and girls on single occupancy and sharing basis.
- Interested candidates must have passed their Higher Secondary Certificate examination or any Equivalent Examination from a recognized board.
- Candidates have to clear the entrance examination conducted by the administrative authority of College.
- Candidate age should be 17 years or as on 31st December at the admission year.
- Candidate must obtain at least 50% marks in main subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.