Nepalgunj Medical College, Nepal
Nepal is the neighboring country of India, Pursuing medical course form Nepal is the prime choice of Indian Candidate. College was established in 1996 in association with the group of re-known Entrepreneur, Medical professionals, educationalist and socially active peoples of Nepal who put effort to establish this educational institution for the social obligation. One hospital is located in Banke District with 750 bedding arrangement and another is located in Kolhapur with 250 beds available for teaching. It offers medical Studies at graduate and postgraduate level and specialized programs. The college has a team of numerous experienced staffs, professors, practitioners, trainers, and specialists Doctors who impart knowledge to knowledge seekers. Nepalgunj Medical College has started its first batch for MBBS course in 1997 after establishment. College is approved by the Medical Council of Nepal.
College is known for its Excellence in Medical Education and prestigious work for continuous development in the medical sector. College provides practical training to the students in their two-well equipped teaching Hospital located at two main districts of Nepal. Nepalgunj Medical College is a private leading education institution for medicine studies. College is located in Nepalgunj, Nepal.
Highlights of Medical College
University/ Medical College :- Nepalganj Medical College.
Location :- Nepalganj, Nepal.
Establishment :- In the year 1996.
Course Duration :- 5 + 1 year compulsory for Internship.
Basic Eligibility Criteria :- 10 + 2 Education System.
Medium of Instruction :- Nepal and English.
Accepted Examination :- NEET
Nationality :- Both National and International.
Faculties of Nepalgunj Medical College
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Surgery
- Faculty of Obstetrics
- Faculty of ENT
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of gynecology
- Faculty of Radiology
- Faculty of Forensic Medicine
- Faculty of Anesthesiology
- Faculty of pathology
- Faculty of Physiology
- Faculty of Microbiology
- Faculty of Human Anatomy
- Faculty of Biochemistry
- Faculty of Ophthalmology
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheets
- School Leaving Certificate
- Valid Passport
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- NEET Result
- Medical Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Medical and Travel insurance
- Medical test report for a registered Doctor
- Invitation letter from the college
- Approval by the Ministry of External Affairs
- Approval by the Ministry of Education, Nepal
Eligibility Criteria of Medical College
- Students must have passed 10+2 Education standard and obtained 50% marks in the subjects, Physics, Chemistry, biology, and English or any equivalent Examination from a recognized Board.
- Minimum age of candidates should be 17 years old as on 31st December at admission year.
- Students must have a NEET qualified and secured a valid score for the admission process.
Nepalgunj Medical College Reviews
- College was established under the shed of Lord Buddha Educational Academy.
- NMC is also associated with many NGO’s and INGO’s.
- Nepalgunj College is one of the topmost 10 medical colleges in Nepal to study MBBS.
- In order to promote development, the college started many welfare programs in the health sector.
- The college has a team of sophisticated and experienced teaching member and provides a conducive environment with all-time availability of faculty.