Nobel Medical College
Nobel Medical College is one of the prominent medical colleges in Nepal, established in the year 2007.
Besides, it also remains one of the top medical colleges in Nepal for both National and International students, rewarded by Ministry of Health Nepal, Nepal Medical Council and Ministry of Education for maintaining consistency in education. The college provides and maintains competitive standards in comparison to the international arena in the medical study. Within few years of establishment, the college already found its place I the International medical directory for maintaining the standards of education.
The objective of the college is to educate the medical aspirants and provide the expert, skilled and well trained physicians who can easily eradicate the common to uncommon health problems in the country and focus on building good health.The ultimate aim of the college is to educate the meritorious students, from Nepal and other countries in the fields of medical and paramedical.
Nobel Medical College is approved by the Nepalese Medical Council and is affiliated to Kathmandu University.
It is Located in eastern part of Nepal at Kanchabari.
Diploma courses are Affiliated to CTVET
- Medical Lab Technology.
- Nursing Science.
- Dental Science
- SC in Nursing
Post Graduate Courses in MD/ MS
- Internal medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Community medicine
- Forensic medicine
- Students should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in each of the main subjects, PCB respectively to get admission in MBBS.
- Eligibility criteria includes pass in the school education in 10+2 pattern, with minimum score of 50 % in aggregate in the major subjects as Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Students shall provide all certificates that authenticate their qualification while sending application for admission. It includes mark sheets, school leaving certificate, etc.
- Field visits and medical camps are organized for students.
- The multispecialty hospital with all emergency hospital is equipped with 900 beds, serving people from all parts of the nation.
- Huge campus, ventilated class rooms and lecture halls, library, well equipped laboratories, and skilled teachers.
- High quality hostel facility separately for boys and girls.
Built with state of the art diagnostic facilities, the institute makes an ideal choice for the students who get one year rotational training as part of MBBS.