Prime Medical College
Currently, its 6th batch students are studying in the college. Its first batch contains 50 students but now it limits extended to 125. College’s proposed hospital has a 750-bed teaching arrangement. College’s 5% seats are reserved for underprivileged students, 5% reserved for governing body and 30 seats are reserved for foreign candidates. The college has linked with a medical institute and PMCH hospital which provided the excellent medical care facility with experienced staff for patients at a reasonable price.
Faculties of College
- Faculty of General Medicine.
- Faculty of Obstetrics.
- Faculty of general Surgery.
- Faculty of gynecology.
- Faculty of Pediatrics.
- Faculty of Anesthesiology.
- Faculty of gastroenterology.
- Faculty of Cardiology.
- Faculty of Nephrology.
- Faculty of Neurology.
- Faculty of Dermatology.
- Faculty of Ophthalmology.
- Faculty of Orthopedic Surgery.
- Faculty of Urology.
- Faculty of ENT.
- Faculty of Neurosurgery Unit& Neonatal ICU.
Authorization of College
The college has affiliated by the University of Rajshahi and approved by the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council and Medical Council of India. PMCH is one of the prestigious colleges across the country and it is best known for its academic excellence and updated study structure. It is also approved by the World Health Organization.
- Students must have obtained at least 60% marks or equivalent grades in SSC examination and aggregate 3.5 GPA in biology (approximately 60%) and at least 3 GPA in HSC and SSC.
- The student must have passed their higher secondary Certificate Examination or equivalent exam from a recognized board or university with required subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
The admission process of PMCH will be started in the month of May and it takes admission on the basis of merits obtained in the examination conducted by the regulating body of PMC.
College Name :- Prime Medical College
Location :- Prizabad
Establishment :- In 2008
Authorization :- Approved by the university of Rajsahi.
Basic Criteria :- 10 + 2 Basic Education 60% Marks Required
Accepted Examination :- NEET Accepted
Medium of Instruction :- English.
Course Duration :- 5 + 1 year Internship