Uttara Women’s medical college is especially inaugurated for women’s higher education in the medical field. It’s established in 1992 to enrich the hidden qualities of women’s in the medical sector and shape them for a bright future. It has tough selection criteria regarding admission. Students have to fulfill the required eligibility to get enrolled, otherwise disqualified. College deals in 20 specializations and a working group of 121 faculty members of college. It is one of the most reputed colleges for women’s and girls’ and college got affiliation from Dhaka University. Uttara is a private institution, offering education only to the selected students. It has tough selection criteria regarding admission. The college has a training center for Nurses and Paramedics within campus area and it has a capacity to train a large number of students and help the private and public healthcare sector by producing trained nurses and other specialists of Medicine.
Advantages of College
- The college has expanded in a large area with the full-fledged educational environment for overall development.
- It offers course and programs in various specializations.
- The college has accredited by the Ministry of Education and health care and Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council.
- They don’t take the Entrance Examination for the selection process.
- The college has recognized by the World Health Organization and approved by the Medical Council of India.
- It offers education only to female’s and offers training center also.
- Students will get direct admission without any Donation Cost.
- The tuition fee of college, as well as other charges, is less expensive and easy to fit in your budget.
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Cardiology
- Faculty of Surgery
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Faculty of Preparation for Specialize with technical education
Authorization of College
Affiliated by the University of Dhaka.
Listed in World Directory Medical Schools.
Approved by the World Health Organization and Medical Council of India.
Acknowledged by the ministry of Education and health care.
University/ College Name :- Uttara Women’s Medical College.
Location :- Uttara, Bangladesh.
Establishment :- In 1992
Course Duration :- 5 + 1 year Internship
Nationality :- Both National and International.
Authorization :- Approved by MCI and WHO.
Basic Criteria :- 10 + 2 Basic Education, 60% Marks obtained.
Language :- English
A student must have cleared their intermediate with Subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. Student’s age should be 17 years or as on 31st December of the admission year. Students must have to pass higher secondary education fr0m a recognized board or university with minimum 60% marks secured.
There is a long list of education institutions situated in Uttara City. The city is planned in Grid Shape and divided into 14 sectors and provide shelter to 345,097 peoples of the country. It has superb transportation connectivity that connects the city from major towns of the country.